Photography

Mad Catz M.O.J.O. Review: Stock Android Is Simply Not Ready For A Screen-less Gaming Console

1[6]


When I wrote my initial impressions of the MOJO, I had only been using the unit for about a day or so (hence the impressions being "initial"). Now that I've had it for about three weeks, I've spent a lot of time doing various things with it – playing games, watching movies, streaming videos and NBA basketball; basically, a lot of the stuff I would normally used SHIELD for. This has given me a good idea of where MOJO's strong points are, where it falls short, and how it stacks up against SHIELD and OUYA.





Done With This Post? You Might Also Like These:


Mad Catz M.O.J.O. Review: Stock Android Is Simply Not Ready For A Screen-less Gaming Console was written by the awesome team at Android Police.




by Cameron Summerson via Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets » Reviews
Mad Catz M.O.J.O. Review: Stock Android Is Simply Not Ready For A Screen-less Gaming Console Mad Catz M.O.J.O. Review: Stock Android Is Simply Not Ready For A Screen-less Gaming Console Reviewed by Ossama Hashim on February 28, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.