Photography

OnePlus Dash energy drink review: This beverage has not settled

DSC07020

But really, it hasn't. I had to get paper towels.

OnePlus Dash Energy Drink comes in a can. I was supplied with two for the purposes of my evaluation. I have now consumed both of them and am ready to provide my thoughts to you.

First, the unboxing experience is not what I would call pleasant. Both of my review units, upon popping the tab, proceeded to overflow despite having been sitting untouched on my desk for hours.

Read More

OnePlus Dash energy drink review: This beverage has not settled was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


by David Ruddock via Reviews – Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets
OnePlus Dash energy drink review: This beverage has not settled OnePlus Dash energy drink review: This beverage has not settled Reviewed by Ossama Hashim on March 31, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.