Photography

Runtastic Moment (Elite) Review: Just Buy A Smartwatch

wm_IMG_7137

I like smartwatches. I also like fitness trackers. Somehow, neither one is very good at what the other can do (and no one has figured out a way to fix that yet), so generally people in my position are stuck choosing one or the other. While I've chosen the smartwatch side, I still have a soft spot for both activity trackers and traditional watches. When Runtastic announced the Moment, it really just made sense to check it out — regardless of what I wear on my wrist from day-to-day, I've always been a fan of Runtastic's stuff.

Read More

Runtastic Moment (Elite) Review: Just Buy A Smartwatch was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


by Cameron Summerson via Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets » Reviews
Runtastic Moment (Elite) Review: Just Buy A Smartwatch Runtastic Moment (Elite) Review: Just Buy A Smartwatch Reviewed by Ossama Hashim on November 30, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.