Photography

TYLT Energi 6K Quick Review: This Thing Just Makes Sense

wm_IMG_7159

There are two things that are staples in the bag that I carry basically everywhere I go: an external battery pack and charger, because sometimes I'm near a wall, and sometimes I'm not. At least one USB cable comes into the equation somewhere too, because what good is a charger without a cable. None, I'd say. None good.

Anyway, this new Energi 6K from TYLT is pretty neat, because it's both of those things in one thing.

Read More

TYLT Energi 6K Quick Review: This Thing Just Makes Sense was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


by Cameron Summerson via Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets » Reviews
TYLT Energi 6K Quick Review: This Thing Just Makes Sense TYLT Energi 6K Quick Review: This Thing Just Makes Sense Reviewed by Ossama Hashim on November 30, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.