Photography

Best VPN For iPhone: Why You 100% Need One In Your Life

Richard Goodwin 03/07/2018 - 10:18am

Got an iPhone? Looking for a decent VPN? I have just the one for you…

A VPN is one of the best and most useful tools you can have on your phone.

A VPN will ensure safer browsing, unlock content from around the globe, and generally make the internet more useful.

And in the age of government snooping, hacking, and all that other nonsense, securing your online presence has never been more important.

A decent VPN will also stop websites collecting cookies, block pop-up ads, and ensure you’re nice and secure when using public Wi-Fi networks in places like coffee shops and airports.

Basically, if you use the web a lot on your phone and you value your security, you need a VPN in your life.

What Is The Best VPN For iPhone?

As with most things in the world of tech, there are literally HUNDREDS of options when it comes to choosing a VPN provider.

There are a few things to keep in mind, however, when picking one:

  • Avoid FREE VPNs. 
  • DO NOT Use Facebook’s VPN service 
  • Make sure it works cross-platform

Once you find one that fits all of these categories, you’re onto a solid VPN.

What VPN Do I Use?

I’ve used a bunch over the years, but I have been a happy PureVPN customer now for about 18 months.

PureVPN works on ALL major platforms, meaning I can run it on my iOS devices, my Android devices, and my iMac all at the same time.

It’s super simple to use and just gets on with its job in the background while you go about your day.

The mobile app is great, as you can easily toggle it off and on whenever you need it.

I don’t have it on all the time on my mobile, just when I’m off a secure network (i.e. on WiFi outside my home).

Check out PurnVPN's range of prices (including its FREE trail) and see which one is best for your needs. 


by rgoodwin via Featured Articles
Best VPN For iPhone: Why You 100% Need One In Your Life Best VPN For iPhone: Why You 100% Need One In Your Life Reviewed by Ossama Hashim on July 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.