Photography

Martian mVoice smartwatch review: Having all of the features does not always make a good watch

I love watches and wear one all the time. So I was one of those who got really excited when the first smartwatches started hitting shelves, and I remain someone who likes them. I have owned a few Android Wear devices, a couple of Pebbles, and I've even tried out the Apple Watch and various iterations of Samsung's offerings over the years. What I have not tried, until now, is the so-called "hybrid smartwatch."

Martian is not an unknown or new brand, but I have never had the opportunity to test out any of its products.

Read More

Martian mVoice smartwatch review: Having all of the features does not always make a good watch was written by the awesome team at Android Police.


by Jordan Palmer via Reviews – Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets
Martian mVoice smartwatch review: Having all of the features does not always make a good watch Martian mVoice smartwatch review: Having all of the features does not always make a good watch Reviewed by Ossama Hashim on February 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.