Photography

Fuhu Nabi Jr. Lightning Review: The Perfect 'First Tablet' For Your Pre-Schooler

wm_IMG_2856


Back in early 2012, if you would've said the name "Fuhu" to me, I would've paid no mind to your gibberish and went on about my business. Then in June I got my hands on the nabi 2 – a tablet designed specifically for children – and it put Fuhu on the map in a big way (for me, at least). For $200, the nabi 2 was (and still is) a seriously fantastic piece of hardware for the child in your life. And we're not talking about some Playskool garbage, either – it's the real deal. A full Android-powered tablet featuring an NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor.





Done With This Post? You Might Also Like These:


Fuhu Nabi Jr. Lightning Review: The Perfect 'First Tablet' For Your Pre-Schooler was written by the awesome team at Android Police.




by Cameron Summerson via Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets » Reviews
Fuhu Nabi Jr. Lightning Review: The Perfect 'First Tablet' For Your Pre-Schooler Fuhu Nabi Jr. Lightning Review: The Perfect 'First Tablet' For Your Pre-Schooler Reviewed by Ossama Hashim on April 30, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.